Image by styleswap_pcSEP09-v5.jpg
Hey Recessionistas. Ever wanted to raid the closets of Charleston's most fashionable women? If you want to look good without feeling the pinch on your pocketbook, come to Charleston's ultra stylish, eco-friendly Style Swap.
Tickets are on sale now for $10 online at StyleSwap.net and the first 50 women to purchase tickets online receive VIP Swapping Status (aka: you get to shop 10 minutes before everyone else!!) Tickets are $20 at the door.
· Yummy bites from Halls Chop House
· Complimentary wine from Social Wine Bar
· Stella Nova "Beauty Station" - mini makeovers, massages + more!
· Gift Bags filled with goodies from Trish McEvoy, Chanel and Bobbi Brown
. Networking with Charleston's stylemavens including featured guest & Style Swap MC Ayoka Lucas, Charleston Magazine's Style Editor
· Sponsored "swap" outfits + fabulous prizes from your favorite boutiques
and emerging designers
Fashionable (designer + vintage) items that have been hibernating in your closet!
1 gently worn item (on hanger) + 1 accessory
Date: Thursday, September 10th
Location: Eye Level Art
(103 Spring Street)
CENTER FOR WOMEN:
Style Swap raises awareness and support for the Center for Women (CFW), a local Charleston non-profit empowering women to succeed everyday - professionally and personally. www.c4women.org